Using Google G Suite - Productivity Tools
In this course, you will use your knowledge of productivity tools to work productively in the cloud-based Google Apps environment.
- Navigate in the Google Apps environment.
- Store documents by using Google Drive.
- Collaborate with Google Docs, Slides, and Drawings.
- Collaborate with Google Sheets and Forms.
- Communicate using Google Hangouts.
- Manage schedules by using Google Calendar.
- Collaborate by using Google Sites.
Lesson 1: Getting Started
- Topic A: Navigate Google Apps
- Topic B: Communicate Using Gmail
Lesson 2: Storing Documents Using Google Drive
- Topic A: Add Folders and Files
- Topic B: Manage Folders and Files
Lesson 3: Collaborating Using Google Docs, Slides, and Drawings
- Topic A: Collaborate Using Google Docs
- Topic B: Collaborate Using Google Slides
- Topic C: Collaborate Using Google Drawings
Lesson 4: Collaborating Using Google Sheets and Forms
- Topic A: Collaborate Using Google Sheets
- Topic B: Collaborate Using Google Forms
Lesson 5: Communicating Using Google Hangouts
- Topic A: Communicate Using Hangout Conversations
- Topic B: Communicate Using Hangout Video Calls
Lesson 6: Managing Schedules Using Google Calendar
- Topic A: Create Events
- Topic B: Customize Your Calendar
- Topic C: Create an Additional Calendar
- Topic D: Manage Tasks
Lesson 7: Collaborating Using Google Sites
- Topic A: Create a Google Site
- Topic B: Edit a Google Site
- Topic C: Manage a Google Site