- November 14, 2017
- Comments : 0
Cisco Presents Global Knowledge its Coveted Global Learning Partner of the Year Award and Five Other Awards
RESEARCH TRIANGLE, N.C. — Global Knowledge, the worldwide leader in IT training and learning services, won six learning partner awards during Cisco’s Partner Summit and a Suppliers Award during Cisco’s Supplier Day. It’s the sixth time in 10 years Global Knowledge has been named Cisco’s top training partner.
Global Knowledge won these awards:
- Global Learning Partner of the Year
- EMEAR Learning Partner of the Year
- EMEAR North Learning Partner of the Year
- France Learning Partner of the Year
- Netherlands Learning Partner of the Year
- United Kingdom and Ireland Learning Partner of the Year
- Global Procurement Services – Innovation
“We value our partnership with Cisco and their recognition is a testament to the results we deliver to our joint customers. Global Knowledge’s commitment to leverage instructors that are true subject matter experts along with our ability to support the breadth of Cisco’s portfolio globally allows us to ensure value in what we deliver” said Sean Dolan, CEO of Global Knowledge.
Dolan continued to share, “We’re relentless in our pursuit of excellence and continue to raise the bar so professionals leveraging Cisco solutions can evolve to broader ecosystems and intelligent software networks. IT professionals and enterprises depend on us to enhance their skills to leverage the latest networking, cybersecurity, and private and cloud data center capabilities. This is our mission and we don’t take it for granted.”
Global Knowledge is uniquely positioned to deliver leading training on the latest advances in Cisco technologies because:
- We give organizations access to the most in-depth Cisco technology curricula
- Our training exclusives support continuous education by extending IT professionals’ learning experiences beyond the course for as long as 12 months
- We enable the Cisco Partner Community through innovative programs such as hybrid course formats, cybersecurity workshops, and our proprietary cloud and digital accelerator programs.
- Our subject matter experts possess extensive understanding of Cisco technologies and hold more CCIE and CCSI credentials than any other learning partner.