Acceptance Testing for Quality Success
Formal acceptance testing-that is, the project phase when stakeholders validate the work that has been done-is one of the final, and often pivotal, steps in any project. Delivering on time and within budget is meaningless if your stakeholders don't accept what you deliver. In this short course, you'll learn the importance of establishing acceptance testing plans, policies, metrics, and processes.
Virtual short courses do not include materials or headsets.
PMP-certified project managers, IT project managers, project coordinators,project analysts, project leaders, senior project managers, team leaders,product managers, program managers, project sponsors, and project team memberswho want to continue to develop their skills and renew their PMP certification.
- Relate project success to stakeholder satisfaction
- Difference between quality and grade
- Acceptance criteria and acceptance testing
- Importance of the quality management plan and planning for acceptance testing early
- Apply fundamental statistical principles to acceptance test data