Access 2016/2019/365: Part 1
- Using Microsoft® Windows® 10
- Microsoft® Windows® 10: Transition from Windows® 7
- Navigate within the Microsoft Access application environment, create a simple database, and customize Access configuration options.
- Organize and manage data stored within Access tables.
- Use queries to join, sort, and filter data from different tables.
- Use forms to make it easier to view, access, and input data.
- Create and format custom reports.
Lesson 1: Getting Started with Access
Topic A: Orientation to Microsoft Access
Topic B: Create a Simple Access Database
Topic C: Get Help and Configure Options in Microsoft Access
Lesson 2: Working with Table Data
Topic A: Modify Table Data
Topic B: Sort and Filter Records
Lesson 3: Querying a Database
Topic A: Create Basic Queries
Topic B: Sort and Filter Data in a Query
Topic C: Perform Calculations in a Query
Lesson 4: Using Forms
Topic A: Create Basic Access Forms
Topic B: Work with Data on Access Forms
Lesson 5: Generating Reports
Topic A: Create a Report
Topic B: Add Controls to a Report
Topic C: Enhance the Appearance of a Report
Topic D: Prepare a Report for Print
Topic E: Organize Report Information
Topic F: Format Reports