Administering WebSphere Application Server Liberty Profile V9
This course teaches you the skills that are needed to manage Liberty servers and collectives.
The course is designed for application server administrators. You will learn how to use the graphical Admin Center and the command line scripting to manage servers from a collective controller. The course also covers how to deploy a cluster of packaged servers for Liberty runtimes, view the deployment environment, and view basic performance metrics.
You will learn how to use the Dynamic Routing feature of Liberty to enable routing of HTTP requests to collective members. You also configure the auto-scaling and health management features for Liberty.
Finally, you learn will how to secure Liberty and enable SSL communication in Liberty.
Administrators of IBM WebSphere Application Server Liberty Profile.
General knowledge of:
- Java Platform, Enterprise Edition (Java EE)
- Administering web servers and application servers
- The Ubuntu Linux operating system
- WebSphere Liberty Profile architecture
- Create a Liberty profile server
- Use the Admin Center to manage Liberty servers
- Deploy clusters of Liberty servers
- Use the collective controller
- Use Jython scripts to administer Liberty servers
- Configure Dynamic Routing
- Configure the auto scaling feature and define auto scaling policies
- Configure SSL communication in Liberty
- Use the IBM HTTP and web server plug-in with Liberty servers