Advanced Architecting on AWS
Building on concepts introduced in Architecting on AWS, Advanced Architecting on AWS is intended for individuals who are experienced with designing scalable and elastic applications on the AWS platform. In this course, you will cover how to build complex solutions that incorporate data services, governance, and security on AWS. You will get an introduction to specialized AWS services, including AWS Direct Connect and AWS Storage Gateway to support hybrid architecture. You will also cover designing best practices for building scalable, elastic, secure, and highly available applications on AWS.
Experienced IT professionals who are familiar with AWS services
- The AWS Well-Architected Framework
- Manage multiple AWS accounts for your organization
- Connect an on-premises data center to the AWS cloud
- Billing implications of connecting multi-region VPCs
- Move large data from an on-premises data center to AWS
- Design large data stores for the AWS cloud
- Different architectural designs for scaling a large website
- Protect your infrastructure from DDoS attack
- Secure your data on AWS with encryption
- Design protection of data at rest and data in flight
- Enhance the performance of your solutions
- Select the most appropriate AWS deployment mechanism
This is an emerging technology course. Course outline is subject to change as needed.