Designing Cisco Network Service Architectures
Who should attend
Individuals seeking the Cisco Certified Design Professional (CCDP) certification; and pre-sales and post-sales Network Engineers invovled in the network design, planning and implementation.
This course is part of the following Certifications:
- Cisco Certified Design Professional (CCDP)
- CCIE Routing & Switching (CCIERS Routing & Switching)
- CCIE Service Provider (CCIESP Service Provider)
- Cisco Certified Design Expert (CCDE)
To gain the prerequisite skills and knowledge, candidates should complete the following courses:
- Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices Part 1 (ICND1)
- Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices Part 2 (ICND2)
- Designing Cisco Internetwork Solutions (DESGN)
- Building Scalable Cisco Internetworks (BSCI)
- Building Cisco Multilayer Switched Networks(BCMSN)
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Introduce the Cisco Service Oriented Network Architecture (SONA) framework, and explain how it addresses enterprise network needs for performance, scalability, and availability.
- Describe how the Cisco Enterprise Network model is used in the SONA framework for designing enterprise networks.
- Create conceptual, intermediate, and detailed enterprise campus networks, and enterprise edge and remote infrastructure designs that offer effective functionality, performance, scalability, and availability.
- Create conceptual, intermediate, and detailed intelligent network services designs for network management, high availability, security, QoS, and IP multicast.
- Create conceptual, intermediate, and detailed virtual private network designs.
- Create conceptual, intermediate, and detailed voice over wireless network designs.