Excel® 2013: Data Analysis with Power Pivot
Students taking this course are experienced Excel users who are seeking to advance their data analysis capabilities by using Power Pivot.
To ensure your success in this course, you should have experience working with Excel 2013 and PivotTables. You should already understand spreadsheet concepts and be comfortable creating and analyzing basic PivotTables. You can obtain this level of skills and knowledge by taking the following Logical Operations courses:
- Microsoft® Office Excel® 2013: Part 1 (Second Edition)
- Microsoft® Office Excel® 2013: Part 2 (Second Edition)
- Microsoft® Office Excel® 2013: Data Analysis with PivotTables (recommended)
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to use Power Pivot along with Excel 2013 to analyze data from a variety of sources.
- Get started with Power Pivot.
- Visualize Power Pivot data.
- Work with advanced functionality in Power Pivot.
Lesson 1: Getting Started with Power Pivot
Topic A: Enable and Navigate Power Pivot
Topic B: Manage Data Relationships
Lesson 2: Visualizing Power Pivot Data
Topic A: Create a Power Pivot Report
Topic B: Create Calculations in Power Pivot
Lesson 3: Working with Advanced Functionality in Power Pivot
Topic A: Create a Key Performance Indicator
Topic B: Work with Dates and Time in Power Pivot