IBM Cloud Enterprise Developer
This course teaches the elements of twelve-factor applications and the characteristics of a resilient, scalable cloud application design. The course also explains the role of DevOps in the cloud-native application lifecycle.
This course is designed for developers who want to develop Java applications on IBM Cloud.
Before taking this course, you should have:
- Experience with enterprise application development in Javaï¿½ or other languages
- Familiarity with agile development practices
After you complete this course, you should be able to:
- Describe the key features, practices, and architecture of cloud-native application development.
- Integrate on-premises resources to IBM Cloud
- Practice various approaches for migrating Java applications to IBM Cloud