IBM Sterling B2B Integrator Advanced Business Process Modeling
The Sterling B2B Integration Suite Advanced Business Process Modeling course teaches you how to use message options, collect and move data, capture errors, send notifications, and update a database. You will learn about service configurations, the Assign Service, the Invoke Business Process Service, importing resources, and the lightweight JDBC Adapter.
This intermediate course is for EDI End User, Web Developer, System Administrator, and Business Analyst.
This course assumes you have the following foundation knowledge:
- J2EE Framework and N-Tiered Architectures
- Database schemas and related concepts
- SQL Scripting
- Sterling B2B Integrator Basics
Specialty or advanced GIS/SI knowledge in the following areas:
- EDI Processing
- AS2 Implementation
- Secure Transports
- Web Services
- Trading Partner Management
- JSP Development
- Differentiate between services, adapters, and activities as they relate to building business processes.
- Configure a business process using the message output options.
- Apply the Assign Service along with DOM or Doc features in a business process.
- Create a business process to capture errors and to notify the user of an error.
- Create a business process to manage 997s.
- Create a business process to send data to different storage locations.
- Use the JDBC Adapter to create a business process to receive configuration values from a database
- Course Overview
- Basic BPML Concepts
- Service Editor Configuration Options
- Using the Assign
- Error Handling and Invoke Business Process Service
- Importing XSLT Style Sheets and Handling Rejected 997s
- Reading Configuration Values from a Flat File
- Using a Database
- Course Wrap Up