IBM Tivoli Federated Identity Manager 6.2.2
This course is an update to IBMï¿½ Tivoliï¿½ Federated Identity Manager 6.2.2 Deployment and Administration. It covers the new deployment model, new installation and configuration information, and new features in release 6.2 and later. These new features include OpenID, OAuth, user self care, SAML 2.0 attribute query, SAML 2.0 UnspecifiedNameID, new command-line capabilities, and custom STS updates and development.
This intermediate course is for system administrator and deployment specialist.
- Describe federated architecture based on partner goals, environment, and user attributes
- Install and configure IBM Tivoli Federated Identity Manager
- Configure a Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) single sign-on federation
- Configure alias service
- Configure a SAML 2.0 single sign-on federation
- Configure an OpenID single sign-on federation
- Configure Oauth single sign-on federation
- Configure user self care
- Install and configure Web Services Security Manager
- Troubleshooting Tivoli Federated Identity Manager