Implementing Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Solutions
The course is a five-day instructor-led technical course providing in-depth coverage of how to install and configure the functional components of the Cisco MeetingPlace product in several deployment models in an enterprise customer network. Learners become familiar with the inter-communication of key system components, system installation and configuration, troubleshooting, monitoring and debugging. Knowledge is reinforced by hand-on labs.
Who should attend
- Channel Partner / Reseller
Attendees should have the following skills:
- Working knowledge of converged voice and data networks.
- Working knowledge of SIP, MGCP, and H.323 protocols and their implementation on Cisco IOS gateways.
- Working knowledge of video basics (suggested training -- Implementing Cisco IP Video Conference Rich Media Communications (ICRMC).
- Ability to configure and operate Cisco Unified Communication Manager (suggested training -- Implementing Cisco Unified Communication Manager Part 1 (CIPT1).
To provide learners with skills and resources required to successfully install, troubleshoot, monitor, and maintain a comprehensive Cisco MeetinPlace solution in a customer enterprise environment and to transfer appropriate learning to end users of the conferencing solution.
- Identify system components and client information required to successfully implement a comprehensive MeetingPlace solution.
- Verify successful operation of a MeetingPlace Media Server after performing an installation or upgrade.
- Successfully implement a MeetingPlace Control Server including required interactions with customer SIP, email and directory services.
- Successfully implement and maintain a MeetingPlace Web Conferencing solution for internal and external access.
- Identify user interfaces and procedures required to perform MeetingPlace administration and maintenance tasks and to configure specific integrations.