Lectora Intermediate - Get More from Lectora
Registration for this course is available through our partner, Trivantis Training. Please visit their website for more information: Lectora Training
You should be comfortable with creating a course structure, adding content to a title, creating buttons, and have an overall understanding of Lectoraâ€™s book metaphor, inheritance, and modes.
In this course, you'll learn how to take your Lectora knowledge to the next level:
- Learn how to create additional interactivity.
- Working with Pop Up Windows, adding QR codes and Smart Text.
- Grouping objects and actions for increased performance and interaction.
- Using variables to display generic information such as the userâ€™s name (pulled from a Learning Management System) or the current date on a page.
- Using variables to track student progress within a course and create calculations.
- Using variables to conditionally branch within the title, display test results on a certificate of completion, and display completion status within a title.
- Focus on publishing content for use within a Learning Management System, specifically SCORM.