Mac Integration Basics 10.12
Mac Integration Basics is a one-day course designed for individuals bringing a Mac computer into an education or small business environment that is predominantly Windows-based, and for those who need to prepare for theï¿½Mac Integration Basics Certification exam #5958. The course focuses on getting to know the foundations of Mac OS X integrated in a Windows environment.ï¿½Mac Integration Basics 10.12 Examï¿½included.
For Connected Classroom attendees:ï¿½
Connected events will be held at a local training center with state-of-the-art video conferencing equipment allowing the course to be broadcast to multiple locations. Students will have the same classroom experience and interact live with the connected classroom instructor. The instructor will be on a large, HD quality screen with interactive video and audio to listen and communicate with students. A second large HD quality screen will display the instructorï¿½s live presentation.
- Users who bring a Mac into organizations that predominantly use the Microsoft Windows operating system and Windows Server Essentials
- Users who replace a Windows personal computer (PC) with a Mac
- IT professionals who support Mac users in organizations that predominantly use Windows and Windows Server Essentials
Understand how to use a Mac, a PC, and computer peripherals.
Upon completion of the Mac Integration Basics 10.12 course, students will be able to:
- Integrate a Mac into a Windows network environment
- Configure a Mac to work with Active Directory
- Take advantage of network services, file sharing, printing, instant messaging, email, calendars, and contacts
- Provide security at the user, local-networking, and remote-networking levels
- Migrate data from a Windows PC to a Mac
- Back up data
- Run Windows programs on a Mac