In this workshop youï¿½ll migrate an online health food supplier from a hosted environment to Azure and fully embrace modern DevOps tools, investigate PaaS Services and leverage their deep knowledge of Eclipse development tools and its integration with Azure.
This workshop is intended for Cloud Architects and IT professionals who have architectural expertise of infrastructure and solutions design in cloud technologies and want to learn more about Azure and Azure services as described in the ï¿½Course Overviewï¿½ and ï¿½What You'll Learnï¿½ areas.ï¿½ Those attending this workshop should also be experienced in other non-Microsoft cloud technologies, meet the course prerequisites, and want to cross-train on Azure.
Workshop content presumes 300-level understanding, specifically architectural expertise of infrastructure and solutions design. We suggest students take this prerequisite prior to attending this workshop.ï¿½ Student should have attended or have equivalent knowledge of one of the following courses: M20532, M20533, or M20535.
Students will be better able to deploy complex OSS workloads into Azure PaaS using Azure App Services. In addition,
- Deployment and integration of Azure Marketplace products from Partners such as Bitnami for Jenkins.
- Update Azure App Services using providers such as Github and Dropbox.
Course OutlineModule 1: Whiteboard Design - OSS DevOps
- Review the customer case study
- Design a proof of concept solution
- Present the solution
Module 2: Hands-on Lab - OSS DevOps
- Environment Setup
- Configure an Azure Web App
- Configure Local Git Repository
- Configure Git and Jenkins for Continuous Integration, Delivery and Deployment