Why Active Listening Makes You a Better Manager
Effective communication is vital to good management, and listening is one of the most important communication skills. In this course, you'll explore what makes listening so difficult and how active listening techniques can improve understanding. You'll also learn about the components of active listening and how active listening can make you a more engaged and engaging manager.
Virtual short courses do not include materials or headsets.
- What makes listening so difficult
- What it means to be an active listener
- How to be a better active listener
- How applying active listening skills can increase productivity and improve morale
- What Is Listening?
- What Makes Listening Difficult?
- Listening and Management
2. Active Listening
- What Is Active Listening?
- Components of Active Listening
- How to Be an Active Listener
3. Active Listening and You
- An Effective Manager Is a Good Listener
- Increased Productivity
- Improved Conflict Resolution
- Higher Morale