Red Hat® Learning Subscription – Standard
Red Hat® Learning Subscription delivers access to Red Hat online training resources in a single, annual subscription. Watch videos, take courses, and complete hands-on labs online, at your own pace. Customize your learning experience to access online training classes, certification exams, or video courses by choosing your subscription tier.
Standard Price: $7000.00
Course Length: 12 Month Access
offers 5 Certificates and 2 retakes
Demand for trained and certified Red Hat® technical professionals is growing. To stay competitive in a global, fast-paced job market, you have to keep up-to-date on emerging technologies and ensure your skills are relevant.
Red Hat Learning Subscription helps you maintain your skills and gain knowledge with fast, easy access to training on the entire portfolio of Red Hat products and technologies. Red Hat Learning Subscription provides Red Hat training using a dynamic, online learning platform of video classroom courses, e-books, hands-on labs, and more — delivered on demand, at your own pace, 24×7, and worldwide in up to nine languages.
Meet business and training needs by building you own learning path. An interactive, intuitive learning interface helps you track your progress toward your training and certification goals.
LEARN FROM HIGH-QUALITY, HANDS-ON TRAINING
Red Hat® Learning Subscription – Standard (RHLS – Standard) is an exclusive program that provides you with one year’s access to all Red Hat Online Learning courses. You will receive unlimited access to our online learning content, up to 400 hours of hands-on lab time, more than 300 recorded instructor videos, high definition expert video seminars, online Instructor office hours, and access to 5 Certification exams and up to 2 retakes—all for one low price.
With the subscription, you can learn about core Red Hat technologies such as Red Hat Enterprise Linux® and Red Hat JBoss® Middleware. Explore emerging technologies such as Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack® Platform, cloud computing, and DevOps’ OpenShift Enterprise by Red Hat. Or, prepare for your Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA), Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE®), and other certifications.
Now you have the flexibility to take training in your own time and at your own pace. If you’re a manager looking to improve the skills of your team, RHLS is the perfect solution for the frustrations of traditional training, saving you time, energy, and budget.
An additional bonus is that, with RHLS – Standard, you can now budget for all training, all on one purchase order.
- No need to take your team out of the datacenter to train
- Micro-learning—employees can train in small, targeted chunks whenever they have time
- RHLS – Standard subscription will be your technology library (reference guide to Red Hat technologies throughout to the year)
- Self-paced learning, complete certification and continuing education on your schedule.
- Learn new Red Hat technologies before the project
- Hands-on labs Experiment with the latest versions of Red Hat software in a controlled environment.
- Easy to budget; all training on one PO
- Single, annual subscription Plan for training expenses with a predictable annual subscription.
- High-quality content Access our entire online training library.
- When new courses have version updates, you get access to the new training content
Red Hat Enterprise Linux®
- 10+ Linux courses focused on Linux administration “survival skills.”
Red Hat JBoss® Middleware
- 17+ middleware courses to explore application development and become a JBoss administrator.
Red Hat OpenStack® Platform
- 4+ OpenStack courses that dive into implementing cloud computing environments.
Cloud computing, enterprise virtualization, and storage
- 3+ cloud-related courses to learn Red Hat CloudForms, Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization, and Red Hat Storage capabilities.
- 5+ DevOps courses that use Docker, Kubernetes, and Red Hat OpenShift to learn about containerized applications.
Video classroom courses
- 8+ video classroom courses of our most popular courses, delivered in HD video.
Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Red Hat System Administration I (RH124)
- Red Hat System Administration II (RH134)
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator Rapid Track (RH199)
- Red Hat System Administration III (RH254)
- Managing Containers with Red Hat Enterprise Linux Atomic Host (RH270)
- RHCE Certification Lab (RH299)
- Red Hat Satellite 6 Administration (RH403)
- Red Hat Server Hardening (RH413)
- Red Hat Enterprise Performance Tuning (RH442)
Red Hat JBoss Middleware
- Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Development I (JB225)
- Red Hat JBoss Application Administration I (JB248)
- Systems Management with Red Hat JBoss Operations Network (JB234)
- Monitoring with Red Hat JBoss Operations Network (JB232)
- Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Development II (JB325)
- Red Hat JBoss Application Administration II (JB348)
- Camel Development with Red Hat JBoss Fuse (JB421)
- Developing Workflow Applications with Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite (JB427)
- Enterprise Service Bus Deployment with Red Hat JBoss Fuse (JB435)
- Red Hat JBoss A-MQ Development and Deployment (JB437)
- Red Hat JBoss Data Virtualization Development (JB450)
- Red Hat JBoss Data Grid Development (JB453)
- Authoring Rules with Red Hat JBoss BRMS (JB461)
- Developing Rules Applications with Red Hat JBoss BRMS (JB463)
- Implementing with Red Hat JBoss BRMS (JB465)
- Building Advanced Red Hat Enterprise Applications (JB501)
Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform
- Red Hat OpenStack Administration I (CL110)
- Red Hat OpenStack Administration II (CL210)
- Red Hat OpenStack Administration III (CL310)
Cloud Computing, Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization, and Storage
- Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization (RH318)
- Red Hat Gluster Storage Administration (RH236)
- Red Hat CloudForms Hybrid Cloud Management (CL220)
- Red Hat JBOSS AMQ Administration (JB440)
- Red Hat Ceph Storage Architecture and Administration (CEPH125)
- Red Hat Ceph Storage for OpenStack Technologies (CEPH130)
- OpenShift Enterprise Administration (DO280)
- OpenShift Enterprise Development (DO290)
- Configuration Management with Puppet (DO405)
- Automation with Ansible I (DO407)
- Automation with Ansible II: Ansible Tower (DO409)
Video Classroom Courses
- Red Hat System Administraton I (RH124 VC)
- Red Hat System Administration II (RH134 VC)
- Red Hat System Administration III (RH254 VC)
- Red Hat Gluster Storage Administration (RH236 VC)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Troubleshooting and Diagnostics (RH342 VC)
- Red Hat Satellite 6 Administration (RH403 VC)
- Red Hat Enterprise Performance Tuning (RH442 VC)
- Red Hat OpenStack Administration I (CL110 VC)
- Red Hat OpenShift Administration I (DO280 VC)
- Automation with Ansible I (DO407 VC)
- Red Hat JBoss Application Administration 1 (JB248 VC)
- Developing Workflow Applications with Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite (JB427 VC)
- Authoring Rules with Red Hat JBoss BRMS (JB461 VC)
- Developing Rules Applications with Red Hat JBoss BRMS (JB463 VC)
Note: Additional titles will be included as they are made available.